If you are looking for a way to expand your annual subscription services for boxed beef, then you have probably heard about a lot of options. At the same time, you also know that beef can range widely in its quality and price. Therefore, how much money should you be willing to pay for a boxed beef subscription service? What do the typical prices look like? There are a few points to keep in mind.
Many People Overpay for Boxed Beef Subscription Services
The idea of having high-quality beef delivered right to your front door is probably very attractive. On the other hand, many people end up overpaying for boxed beef. Some of the typical prices that people may have heard about include:
- Blue Cedar Beef: Blue Cedar Beef is a small family farm located in Virginia. The farm ships to subscribers all over the nation. The farm specializes in Black Angus cows. One of their most popular products is dry-aged Angus beef. Even though prices do vary depending on exactly what you are purchasing, boxes could retail for as much as $185.
- Moink Box: Another option that you may have heard about is called Moink Box, which has become popular for targeting meats that are completely free of nitrates, nitrites, sugar, GMOs, saline solutions, and food dyes. Basically, the farm tries to avoid ingredients that many people do not want to see in their meat. They provide a wide variety of meat, allowing you to tailor your box to meet your needs. A typical box could cost close to $160.
- Crowd Cow: You might have also heard about something called Crowd Cow. The idea behind this service is that people should be able to crowdfund a cow without having to worry about overpaying. On the other hand, this is still one of the most expensive beef subscription services on the market. For example, they provide a steak lovers box that retails for close to $160. If you really want to shell out, you can also give Japanese Wagyu a try for close to $250.
- Butcher Box: Of course, if you are thinking about boxed beef subscription services, you have probably also heard about Butcher Box. Butcher Box is one of the most widespread boxed beef programs; however, their boxes cost between $129 and $149 depending on what you get. While this is more in the ballpark, the cuts are inconsistent and the beef is sourced from multiple locations which is why the quality can vary
This should give you an idea of where typical subscription services for boxed beef fall. With all of this in mind, how much should you be willing to pay?
Stetson Ranches: A Better Beef Subscription
If you are someone who’s is looking for a way to save money on your beef Subscription Service, then check out our monthly subscription. A Stetson Beef subscription only costs $125 a month. In addition to being less expensive than many of the options listed above, you will also get high-quality meat that will last you for a longer amount of time. It is difficult to beat the value for the price. There are numerous benefits of Stetson Ranches that you will enjoy if you decide to invest.
Some of the top benefits of our monthly subscription include:
- Fewer people handling the meat: instead of having to worry about a bunch of people messing with your meat before it ends up at your front door, the meat is actually handled as little as possible. That way, you do not have to worry about it getting contaminated. Furthermore, you also will not have to worry about the integrity of the meat falling apart due to processing.
- All meat comes from the same area in Montana: because the meat all comes straight from the same ranch, it is as pure as possible. You can also get to know the ranch personally, ensuring that the quality is consistent. The meat is delivered right to your front door.
- Save money: because all of the meat comes right from the same ranch, the middleman is cut out. This means that you can save money on your beef subscription service.
Even with all of these benefits, you do not have to sacrifice an ounce of quality. Stetson Ranches is committed to providing you with the best beef on a regular basis. Therefore, do not overpay for your boxed beef subscription service anymore. Instead, get your meat right from the source with a subscription to Stetson Beef.
Learn How Affordability Meets Quality with Stetson Beef
If you want to save time on your grocery shopping, then consider going with a high-quality boxed beef subscription service. Even though this might sound like it is expensive, it certainly does not have to be. Consider going with Stetson Beef. All of your meat comes from the same place, without the middleman.will get to enjoy some of the best steaks in the world.
Alright – are you curious yet? Check out our beef here ➝